Monday, January 14, 2008

Although birthday was over but still, received presents my IS group members and a group of my bro n sis in christ haha. Thank you peeps! :)

Can finally feel the stress of my final exam now esp when i don understand wad the lecturers are teaching. Sure makes me worried. Try to read myself but still very confused. Ask lecturer n she said it was easy and didnt teach me. Lecturers sure is good. Getting money into pocket and don really need to do anything. Reading off from ppt and call it teaching. Wth! N thinking of coming sat again - PA. Stress lvl going higher n higher. Felt like giving up on the concert liao. Sigh. Been thinking alot of it this few weeks. Should i give up or should i not? I wana go Uni so i have to study hard and score at least 3.5 for GPA, i wana get into the SAF Music & Drama, so i have to work hard and go PA to train myself. Wa. Feel like i should just give up on going into music and drama. Stress stress stress. So many troubles!

No comments: